BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

MY HEART FEEL SO EMPTY & THAT'S MAKE ME THINKING OF YOU



I cannot find those words,
Inside is an empty space.

I miss the sound of your voice,
And the things that you say.

I miss your laughter that is yours,
And wanting to hear it once more.

In anticipation of a needed call,
I want your name to appear on my phone,

I'm willing to risk,
This feeling and always will.

I'm willing to be there,
I cannot deny I miss you so.

You are in my thoughts today, although you are a world away,
You come willingly into my heart, as I think of our new start.

I think of you as being close enough to touch my face,
I want you close enough to me, for you to claim your place.

I want the dreams we talk of, to take our special route
To finding one another and discovering what we are about.

I want to see your tender words show up upon my screen;
With words so sweet, it makes me want to dream.

All the things that I have long for, are hidden in your words
Given voice, articulate, expressed, shown, evinced,

Has showed me the depth of your love,
Of this I am convinced.

How nice is it to find our way through words we speak
And find that thoughts between us are so tender and sweet.

You have brought love in my heart, a willing gift from you,
A treasure for sure, I will&nbsp always hold on to.

0 Critics: